Last Updated: December 31, 2020
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog or website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, provide us with feedback on our services, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested,
• To improve our website to better serve you,
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests,
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature,
• To quickly process your transactions,
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products, and
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
1. "Cookies” are small text files transferred from an internet server to a device in use by a Client (a computer, mobile, or similar). Cookies are not computer software and cannot read the information they contain, nor can they perform any actions independently. Cookies are used for rapid identification so that the Company’s servers can quickly and efficiently identify returning Clients or save client-specific preferences.
2. The licensee agrees to allow the Company to implant one or more cookies, to identify information using the Cookies and to use the information found in the Cookie files in connection with rendering the Service. Some of the Cookies used by the AccessiSITE System may originate from third parties, including Google Analytics, and/or Facebook Pixel, and/or YouTube.
3. Cookies are used in the AccessiSITE System in order to allow the smooth and functional operation of the AccessiSITE System and/or in order to collect various data (such as statistical data regarding the use of the AccessiSITE System), to verify the information and for data security purposes. Disabling the option to save Cookies in a browser may cause the AccessiSITE System to operate at less than functional or optimal capacity.
Do we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
We may transfer to outside parties your name, address, city, state, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., or phone number ONLY for the purposes of providing our business services. We will never sell your information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Policies. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We may implement the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Fair Information Practices (FIP)
The FIP Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the FIP Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with FIP we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify you via email within 7 business days, or
• We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions,
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders,
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service, and
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses,
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way,
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters,
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used,
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly,
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Applex Marketing, LLC / AccessiSITE
Key Largo, Florida 33037